Application For EKU Foreign Membership
As an Estonian Kennel Union’s foreign member you receive following benefits:
- You get discounts on entry fees of the shows organized by EKU and Championship titles
- You receive “Koer” magazine four (4) times a year.
- The joining fee (incl. first membership fee) is 38 EUR.
- The annual fee for every next 365 days is 28 EUR. The fee should be paid to the bank account of Eesti Kennelliit
- Application for EKU Foreign Membership (You need free Adobe Acrobat Reader – program for this form.)
Please send the signed EKU membership application by e-mail to [email protected] or by snail-mail to Alajaama 8, 11314 Tallinn, Estonia.
Account information (Estonia):
- Swedbank: account 221007123183; IBAN: EE522200221007123183; SWIFT/BIC: HABAEE2X; receiver: Eesti Kennelliit .
- SEB: account: 10052044654007; IBAN: EE571010052044654007; SWIFT/BIC: EEUHEE2X: receiver: Eesti Kennelliit