International Dog Show “ESTONIAN WINNER 2018”
Address: Luige baas, Luige alevik, Kiili vald, Harjumaa
Information: Estonian Kennel Union Office
Address: Alajaama 8, 11314 Tallinn, Estonia. Open: Mo, Tu 13.00-20.00; We, Thu 10.00-15.00.
Phone: (+372) 654 0130.
THE DOGS COMPETE FOR THE TITLES “ESTONIAN JUNIOR WINNER 2018″, “ESTONIAN VETERAN WINNER 2018” and “ESTONIAN WINNER 2018”.
Qualifying Show for CRUFTS 2019
ENTRY DATES AND FEES:
- The prices include a catalogue.
- *Extra price (without the catalogue), starting from the second dog of the same owner, is valid only when entries are sent together.
Till 15.02.2018: dog 40 €, extra price* 38 €, veterans 35 €, baby puppies/puppies 30 €.
16.02.-26.04.2018: dog 55 €, extra price* 53 €, veterans 35 €, baby puppies/puppies 30 €.
EXTRA PRICE FOR MEMBERS OF ESTONIAN KENNEL UNION:
Till 15.02.2018: dog 27 €, extra price* 25 €, veterans 25 €, baby puppies/puppies 20 €.
16.02.-26.04.2018: dog 42 €, extra price* 40 €, veterans 25 €, baby puppies/puppies 20 €.
PRICES FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS 27.04.-17.05.2018:
dog, veteran 65 €, baby puppies, puppies 32 € (only by e-mail or through online system)
Estonian Hounds – free of charge.
Breeders’ and Progeny Class– free of charge.
Brace Competition and Junior Handling– entry fee 10 €.
Advertisment in catalogue (Deadline 17.05.2018): 1 page (black and white) 32 €; ½ page 23 €.
All fees can be paid:
- Swedbank: IBAN: EE522200221007123183; SWIFT/BIC: HABAEE2X; receiver: Eesti Kennelliit
- SEB: IBAN: EE571010052044654007; SWIFT/BIC: EEUHEE2X: receiver: Eesti Kennelliit
NB! The sender must cover all the expenses connected with the payments. Once a dog has been entered, it cannot be replaced by another.
- use online registration system OR
- fill the entry form, attach a copy of the registration certificate, copies of the champion diplomas and/or working certificate and a copy of the receipt (write on the payment order: “Estonian Winner 2018”, breed, studbook number, owner). UNLESS THESE DOCUMENTS ARE PROVIDED THE DOG WILL NOT BE REGISTERED. Documents may be sent either by post (Address: Alajaama 8, 11314 Tallinn, Estonia) or e-mail to email@example.com. Please check that all the documentation has reached us.
All dogs participating the show or other competitions must have a valid certificate of vaccination against Distemper, Rabies, Parvovirus infection (canine) and Hepatitis infectious (canine) (detailed vaccination requirements). All dogs must have an ID-marking (tattoo or microchip). Dogs whose date of birth is 1st August 2013 or later and whose ears have been cropped and/or tail docked may not take part on show.