International Dog Shows in August
Shows take place at Stadium Kalevi (address: Staadioni 8, Tallinn)
20.08.2017 – Qualification Show for “Crufts 2018″
ENTRY DATES AND FEES PER SHOW
The prices include a catalogue. *Extra price (without the catalogue), starting from the second dog of the same owner, is valid only when entries are sent together.
ENTRY DATES AND FEE:
Till 19.06.2017: dog 40 €, extra price* 38 €, veteran 35 €, baby puppy/puppy 30 €.
20.06.-20.07.2017: dog 55 €, extra price* 53 €, veteran 35 €, baby puppiy/puppy 30 €.
EXTRA PRICE FOR EKU MEMBERS:
Till 19.06.2017: dog 27 €, extra price* 25 €, veteran 25 €, baby puppy/puppy 20 €.
20.06 -20.07.2017: dog 42 €, extra price* 40 €, veteran 25 €, baby puppy/puppy 20 €.
PRICES FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS 21.07.-03.08.2017 (only by e-mail or through online):
21.07. – 03.08.2017: dog/veteran 65 €, baby puppy/puppy 32 €.
Breeder and Progeny Class– free of charge.
Brace Competition – 10 €.
Junior Handling – 10 €.
Estonian Hounds – free of charge.
Advertisment in catalogue (Deadline 20.07.2017): 1 page (black and white) 32 EUR; ½ page 23 EUR.
ALL FEES CAN BE PAID:
- Swedbank: IBAN: EE522200221007123183; SWIFT/BIC: HABAEE2X; receiver: Eesti Kennelliit.
- SEB: IBAN: EE571010052044654007; SWIFT/BIC: EEUHEE2; receiver: Eesti Kennelliit.
NB! The sender must cover all the expenses connected with the payments.
- through EKU online-system;
- by post (Address: Tuisu 2A, 11314 Tallinn, Estonia). Please attach a copy of the registration certificate, copies of the champion diplomas and/or FCI working certificate as well as a copy of the receipt (write on the payment order: breed, studbook number, owner) to the entry form. UNLESS THESE DOCUMENTS ARE PROVIDED THE DOG WILL NOT BE REGISTRERED.
- by e-mail (email@example.com). When sending by e-mail, please write the number of the reciept, the date of the bank transfer and the name of the bank where the fee was paid. Please check, whether all the documentation has reached us.
All dogs participating the show or other competitions must have a valid certificate of vaccination against Distemper, Rabies, Parvovirus infection (canine) and Hepatitis infectious (canine) (for further information please check our web-page.
All dogs must have an ID-marking (tattoo or microchip).
NB! Dogs whose date of birth is 1st August 2013 or later and whose ears have been cropped and/or tails docked may not take part in shows listed in the calendar of Estonian Kennel Union.
In case of natural bobtail, a certificate must be presented to prove it unless it is marked on the breed certificate.